Tech Security, Virus, Malware Support
Connected devices are vulnerable to infections by malware and viruses. Some common causes for these infections include: web surfing, downloads from unknown or suspicious web sites and links, attaching external memory drives to devices, etc. It is not uncommon for a device to be infected and yet continue to run normally for a period of time, absent of any symptoms. Viruses also have the devious ability to multiply, all the while remaining seemingly dormant within your connected device system. Eventually, the virus will erode the device’s performance and corrupt the hard disk, resulting in significant data loss.
The easiest solution to this problem is to get a strong antivirus software mechanism installed in your connected device. Computer Solutions specializes in supporting all brands of security and antivirus software. Our trained, experienced, and knowledgeable technicians will help you install, remove, upgrade, troubleshoot, and optimize your anitivirus software in your device(s) as well as adjust security settings according to your specific needs.
Security, Virus, Malware Services We Provide
Services we provide include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Installing security and antivirus software
- Removing older versions of security and antivirus software
- Upgrading to newer versions of security and antivirus software
- Scanning devices for virus threats and malware
- Fixing detected threats during scans
- Customizing security settings of security and antivirus software for better protection
- Fine-tuning connected device for optimum performance
Types of Security and Antivirus Software Products We Support :
- Anti-Spam & Virus Email Defense
- Web Content Filtering (both threat & content)
- Email Archiving – legal grade compliant
- Full Email Encryption
- Endpoint Protection Suites
- Mobile Security
- Vulnerability Testing
Computer Solutions can be contacted through phone, email, or online chat. Experts are deployed during most working hours to attend to your calls or answer your emails and chat transcripts.